Tuesday 20 January 2015

Solving the Mysteries of the Hondo Guitar


Information regarding Hondo guitars on the internet is sparse at best, confusing at worst. This page exists to collate as much evidence and research, both anecdotal and substantiated, to dispel the myths and hearsay that often misleads owners, buyers and sellers.

Be aware that some of the information herein is purely conjecture. I will endeavor to make clear the difference between facts and educated guesses. If you have any information that might help support an assumption, or just as importantly disprove one, please get in touch and help generations of Hondo enthusiasts to come!

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you can help me. I have recently received a Hondo FG 8500 W. I can't find anything about it. The serial number will bring up an add from 1998, where one was sold on eBay, but that is all. I would like to know how old it is. Ands if I have found a better one oooh the Hondos.
    Thank you, Jessica Talley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete